Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2013

And a girlie one...

I had rather a lot of fun with this one, actually... So simple, but so much fun!

The stamp, post card stamp and sentiment are all LOTV   The paper is a Spellbinders mixed media sheet. Ribbon and gem from my stash. I love how well the postcard came out stamping with vintage sepia ink onto kraft card!

That's it from me for now...  I'm off to go make some more cards. Some may have more than one colour even! lol.

Have a great day!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous sentiment on this one and the postcard looks great x

Kathleen said...

Not a kraft fan but this card looks great and fabulous colouring.

Kath x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous image! I just love how the postcard is hanging off - that adds so much interest.

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Lozzy said...

Love this card Sammy..Hugs Lozzy xx