Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Another...

And card number 2! Unsurprisingly enough, we're back to boy's cards, lol.
It's a fairly simple one...


Colours slightly better on this one, but very faded for some reason (That's green card, not kraft...). *sigh*  I'll get the hang of this photography lark eventually, lol.
As you can see, it also sports one of my famous hand cut sort-of circles :-)

Card recipe:

Stamp - "Put your feet up" by LOTV
Medium: Promarkers
White and green card and buttons from stash
Sentiment - LOTV
Designer paper - Paper Cellar

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Card Crafter's Circle - For the boys 

That's it from me for now. Happy crafting!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Great colour combo and what is it about the male species and TV remote controls!!? x

Desire Fourie said...

An awesome masculine creation. Love the plaid background. Thanks for becoming my latest Follower, I have returned the favour here.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

Hi Sammy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Ballie (Bennarda) said...

Nice card, lovely colorings.
I,m follow you, nice you follow my,so different cards, i like that.
Bye, Ballie (Bennarda)

http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

What a great card! That paper is perfect for a male design, and the sentiment goes so well with this image!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Great paper and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!