Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

New stamp #2

Time for new LOTV stamp #2...

After colouring the image, I decided to sponge it down with brushed corduroy distress ink to give it an old, vintage look... I did the same with the sentiment.
I like the colour, but not 100% sure about the application. Shall have to do some research on the matter


As stated, stamp is LOTV, and the papers are MME.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Something old & something new (Old button, new stamp)
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything goes with an option of vintage 

Have a great day!

Sammy-x 

3 comments:

Darnell said...

You've made a delightful vintage card, Sammy! I've enjoyed scrolling through a few older posts I've missed, too. Keep enjoying the new stamps!!

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the image and the papers.

Kath x

rachel said...

fab card - love this image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck x