Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Oh dear...

This is it... The last of my new LOTV stamps! And if I didn't have somewhere else I need to be today, I may well have been a little too tempted to head to the shop! lol.


Isn't he adorable? Papers are from Papermania (blue) and a pack I picked up at a craft fair with no name on!! I wrote the sentiment in word and printed it out.
Pretty simple really, but the image is so cute, it doesn't really need embellishing!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:

Oldie but a Goodie - boys/male cards (The papers are both about a year old)

Right, I'm off to the Royal Armouries with the kidlets to see a friend joust! Hope you all have an excellent day!

Sammy-x

8 comments:

Mary J said...

OMG,that really is adorable, Sammy! Love the papers with him too with the pop of red!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I like the adorable image, the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Great LO Sammy and colour combo too x

Inkyfingers said...

I so agree that the image is adorable, and that background paper is perfect with it. Hope you enjoyed the jousting - I went there some years ago and loved it!

Sammy said...

Armouries was lovely, thanks. I've been many times (in fact, I used to work there many, many moons ago!), but it was the kids' second time. They *loved* it, especially the joust.


Thanks for your lovely comments everyone :-)

Darnell said...

I've had a lovely Ketchup on your blog, Sammy! I adore all the cards made with your NBUS LOVT cutie-pie stamps! And the NBUS stash from your trip to Scotland sounds amazing (I'm a total paper ho) AND now you are hinting that you might get even more LOTV!

If I held a NBUS contest, you would be in the running for sure! I think it keeps those mojo juices flowing!

Glad you survived the joust! Imagine that. The twinks would be all over that!

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Sammy and what a cute image. Beautiful colouring and a great design..Hugs Lozzy xx

Dips said...

What a super card, the main image is just too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge. Do check out our new challenge starting tomorrow and keep using up all that old stash!