Followers

Monday 5 August 2013

First of my new LOTV stamps!

Sorry about the multiple posts in quick succession, but I couldn't resist showing off my first card with one of my new LOTV stamps!
As soon as I saw this stamp on the LOTV blog hop, I was in love! It's just all different kinds of adorable!


Isn't it the cutest stamp ever?
The papers are Raspberry Road and I got the Poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Make it festive 
The Hobby House challenge blog - Christmas

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the image and the embellisements.
Ah sorry but I am not a steam punk fan but it is still a lovely card and I can appreciate the work that has gone into it.

Lovely Thank You card too.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

p.s. don't forget to check out on Friday 9th @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

Julie Lee said...

I just found you via my blog post comments today! Sammy, thank you so much for your kind words! You will never know how they helped me! I've just had a quick look at your blog and your cards are gorgeous! I love this Christmas one and the Steampunk one is beautiful - I love that style. Thanks for dropping by and for your support and wisdom! Julie Ann xx #41

Anne said...

I agree it is a cute stamp Sammy and you've made a lovely card with it!

Thanks for joining in our 'Make It Festive' challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Nikki Craft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House, Good Luck!
Hugs Nikki x