You may or may not have noticed that I was a little quiet last week. Mostly this was because I was busy with a projects that took up quite a bit of time...
I tend to make up my own treat bags for halloween, but normally they're just plain baggies with sweets in. Now, being an avid papercrafter, this will of course not do! So, I started making tags to go on top of the bags. They were done using some of the Framelits "tag" dies, which were then folded in half:
I then stamped a whooooole heap of Bobunny halloween stamps, coloured them and fussy cut them to add to the tags. I've made 52 so far! You'd have thought that would be enough, but I made up 50 bags last time, and we ran out!
The "angel" and "devil" ones were the most fun to colour, but I love all the stamps in this set. However, the next batch are likely to feature a Rick St Dennis digi that I acquired with a little vampire on them.
Hope you all have a fine evening/day depending on where you are.