Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Another Harrogate purchase put to paper...

Hi all, hope you're having a fab day. Mine's been soggy, but otherwise could be worse! Shall have to brave the weather again shortly to locate some food though!

You didn't think I was out of new LOTV stamps yet, did you? Hehe... I promise I *do* have other stamps, and I use them too, they just get a little lost in the middle of my little obsession, lol.

Now the main "extra" on this card is the gorgeous La La Land heart banner die I've seen used all around blogland and which I am utterly smitten with. So naturally, it fell into the basket too! But let's face it... It's too gorgeous not to!


And, waste not, want not... Those left-over hearts from the centre of the bunting make perfect co-coordinating embellies :-D
As you can see, continuing on with the yellow, only this time with mostly blue and only a teensy hint of pink (or, more accurately, coral, which is still my "go to" colour, it seems)!
There's a little more pink in the paper I used on the inside:


So while my girlie LOTV binder is still the thinnest of all (9 in total), It's no longer embarrassingly so, lol.

Recipe:

Image - "Flower fairy" - LOTV
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - Prima "Delight"
Sentiment - LOTV words on hand-drawn tags
Flowers - WOC (large blue flower, can't remember where the resin ones came from!)
Blooms - Papermania Capsule collection
Die - La La Land heart banner and Joanna Sheen Lace corners 1
Stickles
White and blue card, lace, cheesecloth, and gems from stash.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creative moments - Anything goes/use some lace
Rhedd and Rosie - Anything goes
Creative craft challenges 2 - Anything goes
Ohh la la creations - Things with wings


Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, wherever you are.

Sammy-x

16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful. Love the soft colouring and wonderful flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, lovely colours and my fave banner die too

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Sammy, the little girl is so sweet and love the colour combo..Hugs Lozzy xx

Kathleen said...

Very pretty sweeet card, love the colours.

Kath x

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Sammy, such a sweet image and beautifully embellished - I love your La La Land banner die, I can see why it fell into your basket.
Pauline
x

Darnell said...

Beautiful card, Sammy, and brilliant use of the negative bits, too!! I think I might have that die in my NBUS pile, so thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Lovely card Sammy it took me ages to get that banner lol it was always out of stock! but I finally did it and I used it quite a lot lol fab image love LOTV huggles Sue xx

Zoe said...

Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us @ Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Sarah said...

Love it Sammy, gorgeous colours and you will get loads of use from that die!! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little card!

Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little card!

Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

Moira DT. xx

Elise said...

HI Sammy!! OooH this is so PRECIOUS & BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors!

Big Hugs,
Elise

alex said...

Beautiful card, and such a sweet image, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex (DT)

Alli Devine said...

This is so pretty love the muted pastel colours and all the detail you have included. Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge at Ooh La La Creations.
Alli xx

Unknown said...

oh so pretty!! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

purplecinn said...

This card is adorable! I love it :0 The colours all work really well together!