Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Punches and dies...

Hello all,

Another entry from me for the punches and dies challenge at The Paper Shelter...

Going through my cards for an upcoming craft fair, I realised I had lots of baby girl cards, but no baby boy ones... that wouldn't do!


The papers and stickers I used here were from a scrapbook set I bought from The Works in 2012, only a couple of weeks after I started crafting. I've still not used it all up yet, but am definitely getting there!

That's it from me. Off to share at TPS, and then bedtime for me!

Have a fantabulous night,

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous use of one our images and our theme Punches and Dies, love the whole card design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love the colours you have used here and the layout is perfect for him, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time, hugs Pops x