Followers

Saturday 24 August 2019

Pretty in pink - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this week our theme is Pretty in Pink.

Now I rather like this theme, even if not all my fellow Sweeties agree, lol.

I used a  - big surprise - digi from The Paper Shelter. This one is from my favourite of their bundles. That particular bundle really works well with shabby chic cards, so that's exactly what I made!


Isn't she pretty? One of my (many) favourites so far.

That's it from me this week... Over to you guys. Don't forget to go take a peek at all the pretty pinkness over on the blog!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

I definitely want to take this over to go play at The Paper Shelter, with their Face it! challenge. because her face is the prettiest of all!

I'd also like to play along with A Gem of a challenge's anything goes theme, and at the
Polkadoodles Craft challenge where it is also anything goes.

6 comments:

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞

Suzi Mac said...

A very pretty card, love your colour tones. I'm so glad you joined us over at Polkadoodles Crafting. https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!!
Hugs
Suzi xx

Pat K said...

She is lovely! Beautiful card Sammy. xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow, your coloring of this beautiful image is awesome and your embellies add stunning elegance to your wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us at The PAPER SHELTER Challenge "Faces" theme this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Lena said...

So beautiful!!! Love everything about it!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, such a pretty colour scheme.Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven