Followers

Thursday 1 August 2019

August challenge - Altered Eclectics

Morning all,

It's August! And a new month means a new challenge over at Altered Eclectics!

For my DT project this month, I had a play with an MDF tag, and went for a steampunk/industrial look.


I started off with some embossed foil tape, which I aged with distress paints, then embellished and added Finnabair's waxes before finishing with a TH sentiment.
The embellishments are a combination of  Snipart, Mitform, random metal and die-cut gears and an MDF ATCoin from Fernli Designs.

Now it's over to you. Do come and play with us over at Altered Eclectics, where anything altered art/mixed media goes!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this Sammy! Your mixed media creations always flaw me slightly. Stunning babes! Hugs, Wends xoxo