Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Shabby birthday

Hi all,

I'm becoming quite the late night blogger at the moment!

I had a little time to craft this evening, and I decided I fancied making something shabby chic. My first stop for inspiration was the Live & Love Crafts blog, and I was not disappointed.

Their theme for august is birthday/anniversary, and I figured you can never have too many birthday cards in your stash, right?

So I printed off an All Dressed Up image, and made this:


Her wings are coated with mica, which isn't showing in the picture, but she is soooo sparkly!
I also had to add another of my beloved shabby bark hearts. I've been through rather a lot of them already, and ended up buying 5 packets last time, so they'd last a little longer, lol.

Right, it's looooooong past my bedtime, so I'll swing by tomorrow.

Sweet dreams!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

Valerija said...

This is just stunning! I love the design and wonderful image.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

SO very pretty and beautifully embellished and finished Sammy.

B x

Carole said...

Very pretty Sammy...fab image.

Sarah said...

Ooh you night owl you!! Love the pretty peachy colours here Sammy And the beautiful image AND the rose ribbon along the bottom AND your magnificent floral arrangements...great card!! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sammy, such a pretty image and fabulous shabby chic design.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Samy, love the very sweet image.

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sammy... the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured!

Christine x