Followers

Saturday 22 October 2022

Halloween - Sweet Stampin'

 Good morning all,

It's that time of year again, and time for the Hallowe'en challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.

For my card, I had a lot of fun playing with last year's Tim Holtz supplies...


The text stamps were perfect for adding a little interest to the background, and I just love, love, love that skull! (In fact, I've just now had an idea for a Marvel-related card... Must dig out my red Promarkers! ;) )

Now it's your turn. Come share your spooky (or spooky-cute) makes with us over at Sweet Stampin', we'd love to see them!

Have a fantabulous day,

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hey lovely, how are you getting on?! Waaaaayy too long since I've popped in to visit, sorry about that, life has thrown me more than a few curve-balls this year and I've sort of lost the plot with my blog visits. Hope life is good and some of your stresses are behind you. I think of you often Sammy and especially this past week which an entire week of splitting headaches no analgesia touched! Your creation this week is AMAZING!! Seriously SO cool hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo