Followers

Wednesday 12 October 2022

alter it! - The Paper Shelter

 Morning all!

This week's challenge is a fun one. We're looking for you to take an image and alter it in some way. for my card, I decided to take the funky Cool Skater, and crop the image, so as just to have the girl looking over her shoulder to make a very CAS card.



The light wasn't great when I took the picture, but the card is a lovely turquoise, and I coloured her to match, then added a sentiment to finish the card. It's not often I go this CAS (to be honest, white space scares me, lol!), but it's good to go outside your comfort zone from time to time, I think.


 So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Super card design! I love how you've cropped the image. She looks so lovely in the colours you've chosen.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous image Sammy, love how you've coloured her and that fabulous card design. So gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo