Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Buttons and/or bows - The Paper Shelter

 Morning all! 

Yep, time again for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter, and I for one really enjoyed this week's theme of buttons and/or bows.

Because Christmas is approaching rather faster than I'd like, I used the fab It's Cold Out There for my card, along with some pretty Maja Design papers, and a handful of embellishments in complementary colours (if you look carefully, there's a button on the tulle flower!). I really love blue/white/kraft as a colour combination, especially for Christmas!


 So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh I couldn't agree more! Christmas is approaching far faster than I'd like! This is absolutely gorgeous Sammy! I love the colour combo and your beautiful floral arrangement.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE the shabby chic finish on this, so many pretty elements, the tulle flower and beautiful papers, so gorgeous, all of it! Hugs, Wends xoxo