Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Waterwise - The Paper Shelter

Morning all!

New challenge time over at The Paper Shelter, and this week the theme is waterwise. So come along and share your seaside, river, rainy day creations with us! :)

I decided to play with Fun over the Waves for this one, because it looks like she's having so much fun!


I'm rather jealous of her actually!


 So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I'm a bit jealous too - I'm not nearly brave enough to manage something like this. I tried once, and failed miserably! Such a fun, happy, Summery card Sammy!