Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Use Numbers - Sweet Stampin'

 My apologies blogland, I completely forgot to schedule my card, so I'm a little late to share the current Sweet Stampin' challenge theme of Use Numbers with you guys, although don't worry, there's plenty of time to join in still!

My contribution to the theme is something a little different from my usual, and involved some heart and circle dies and a whole heap of glitter card! Some equally glittery die-cut numbers and a stamped birthday sentiment finish off the design.

It's hard to tell from the picture, but rather than my usual go-to of 14x14cm, this one is a whopping 20x20cm! I had to go buy bigger envelopes! lol.

Now it's over to you guys! We're looking forward to seeing your makes!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Fab card, Sammy! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a clever and striking creation hun. I'd never have thought of using heart dies that way. It reminds me too of a mandala, so it's extra serene and lovely to look at! Hugs, Wends xoxo