Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Going Digital - The Paper Shelter

Morning all!

Great news for all you digi-lovers out there... This week's theme over at The Paper Shelter is Going Digital, which means there's no excuse not to break out a digi stamp and come and play with us! (and put yourself in the running for that awesome $30 gift card!)

I used the super cute I Won (I really, really love her dress!) and had a play with a colour combo I don't use often. The result is bright and cheerful, and have I mentioned I love her dress?



 So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous colour combo! Bold and beautiful xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Ooo, I love her dress too, and her hair! Love the colours you chose. What a wonderfully happy card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hey sweet friend, too long since I've popped in. Hope you're having some better days lately. Thinking of you so much! Gorgeous creation Sammy, the citrus hues are joyful and fabulous and your soft pink colouring on the gown is gorgeous. A very glamorous creation! Hugs, Wends xoxo