Followers

Saturday 22 May 2021

Tags - Sweet Stampin'

 Good morning folks!

Our theme over at Sweet Stampin' this challenge is tags! So, you can make a tag, or add a tag to your card, or find some other creative way to incorporate them.

For me it was a great excuse to break out the Tim Holtz supplies and have some fun. So much fun in fact, that I ended up with two!



Both tags started with a base made with distress sprays (which were the birthday present I had informed hubby he was getting me, lol), then I decorated one with some paper dolls (tinted with Distress markers) and a fab snarky sentiment, and the second with a large sentiment (from Inkylicious) and one of my much hoarded rusty stars.

Now it's over to you guys. we look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Have a fantabulous weekend! 

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE what you did for this challenge Sammy. AMAZING stamping hun, your background is so gorgeous. Another of those 'swoon, I am in awe of your talent' moments!! Hugs, Wends xoxo