Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Embellishments - The Paper Shelter

 Good morning all,

There's a new challenge just starting over at The Paper Shelter, and this week we're looking for you to use embellishments!

Ohhhhh, you know what that means... Of course I dove head-first into my flower box to make something shabby chic for this week!


This digi is called A Classy Stroll, and I'm not sure who's classier, the lady or the dog! As you can see, my new dark brown Copics are getting quite the work-out right now! I figure if I do dark-brown hair for the majority of my cards for a year or so, my stock of cards will hopefully have an even distribution of hair colour by the end of it, lol! (another by-product of Covid: lots of extra time to craft, and no craft fairs to sell any of the cards on!)


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy, wow what a stunning card I love your layout with the flowers and she really does look like me when I take our Yorkie out. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another super fun PS image. Gorgeous colour combo and paper choices. LOVE the shabby chic finish, you do this SO well Sammy! Another stunner hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo