Followers

Saturday 26 September 2020

Autumn - Sweet Stampin'

Hello my lovelies, time for another new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. this week our theme is autumn.

I'm not sure about this Autumn malarky... Last week I spotted crocuses while I was out for a walk. Now I know we've had a really cold summer here in Yorkshire, cut come on! Thursday afternoon we had the worst hail storm I've personally ever seen, and this morning there was still loads of ice everywhere. And the temp right now is 3 degrees Celsius. Are we sure it's September?

Well, I think the lovely autumnal colours of the cards this week will help warm things up. I really, really love working with these colours.



The digi is from The Paper Shelter, naturally, and coloured with Promarkers. I think Promarkers are fab for these lovely warm hues, but I still wish they had a decent dark brown!


Anyways, it's over to you guys! We're looking forward to seeing your creations this week, and don't forget to check out what my fellow Sweeties have been up to!


Have a fantabulous weekend!


Sammy-x

No comments: