Followers

Saturday 7 September 2019

Watch out for pirates! - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning all,

A new challenge is just going live now over at Sweet Stampin', and this week we'd like you all to Watch out for pirates! So we're looking for anything nautical (actual pirates optional).

This of course was good news for me, because I love anything nautical, and I simply had to play along with team Wends this week!


For my card I used a super cute image from The Paper Shelter, and teamed her with some gorgeous Maja Design papers. Flowers, pearls and an anchor charm finish the card off just nicely.

Over to you guys. I can't wait to see the entries this week!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, LOVE this gorgeous card Sammy. I adore EVERYTHING about it! That retro sailor girl is beyond gorgeous and your colouring is utterly FABULOUS!!! I LOVE the Maja Design papers too, some of my fav's! Seriously swoon worthy sweets! Hugs, Wends xoxo