Followers

Saturday 28 September 2019

Distressed! - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

New challenge time over at Sweet Stampin', and this week's theme is Distressed!
Now this can be taken a number of ways (go take a peek at the DT inspiration to see what I mean), but it'll probably come as no surprise that I decided to go the shabby route for this one.,


So armed with a LotV sentiment stamp, some Maja design papers and my trusty TH distressing tool, this is what I made:


Flowers and lace and pearls, oh my! The yellow isn't exactly one of my go-to colours, but I have been trying to go outside my comfort zone a bit more recently. either way, I think the yellow works pretty well!

Now it's over to you guys. We hope you'll come and play with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Sammy, the yellow looks lovely x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE your shabby chic creations Sammy, this is seriously delish! The papers, the distressed finishes, LOVE this! Hugs, Wends xoxo