Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

May challenge - Altered Eclectics

Morning all,

Time for our May challenge over at Altered Eclectics!

I decided to have a play with a wooden box my mum gave me, which once had some kind of cheese inside. I may not be much of a fan of cheese, but I really like these boxes!



I used some of my favourites here - crackle paste, Hessian and my TH Tattered Florals die. The leaves were originally white, but after some judicious application of Spray Oxides, they were soon a better colour to work with.



The flower in the middle is a Prima one which I won in a tombola in the LotV shop quite a few years ago now. A TH sentiment, Hessian ribbon and some trim to finish it off, and there you have it; one keepsake box, ready to be filled with treasures.

We hope you'll come and take a peek at what the team have prepared for you, and then do come and play along with us this month!

In the meantime, have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great box!! Love the colours you chose have a lovely evening xx

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful altered box Sammy. Very pretty details. Judy DT