Followers

Saturday 27 April 2019

Dance - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

Yup, new challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and we're celebrating the international day of dance this week, so we're looking for your dance themed creations.

A perfect excuse for me to use this fab LotV stamp, which I'd had for aaaaages, but had never seen ink yet!


The papers and sentiment are both LotV too, of course.

I have to admit to the rather unpopular opinion of not personally being a fan of the flapper or art deco looks of the '20s - just not my preferred aesthetic - but I do love the tails, and I'm a sucker for a gramophone, lol.

Anyways, over to you guys. I hope you can find something dance-themed to play along with us with (but if not, don't worry. we will accept anything goes entries too), looking forward to seeing the entries this week!

Have a most fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

No comments: