Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

May challenge - Altered Eclectics

Good morning everyone!

May already, which means it's new challenge time over at Altered Eclectics!

I have another mini album this month, as I've been super busy making loads of them for our charity craft fair this summer. They're a really good seller, so I'm hoping to have loads made by then!

This time I've gathered up the Tim Holtz supplies, and made one with a more masculine look.

I just adore the paper dolls, and if you look closely at the wording behind his legs, I arranged them exactly so on purpose... Got to have something to giggle at, no? hehe...


I don't know why, but I am hopelessly in love with that tape measure paper! I couldn't bear to cover it up.


There's lots of pockets, photo mats, envelopes, etc. for photos, ephemera and journalling.




Et voila. One masculine mini album ready for the craft fair. I have about half a dozen made so far, and LOADS still to go, lol.

I hope you'll all go check out my fellow teamies' fabulous makes, and then come and play with us!

Back shortly with my second altered project for the day...

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

I adore this album Sammy, the papers and images are right up my street. I know what you mean when you say how you love some papers and can't bear to cover any part of it..if I love certain papers..I flatly refuse to use them,lol..xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous album - love the papers you chose and all the pockets / extended pages not surprised they sell well YUMMY xx