Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

Magic, Myth or Fantasy - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Time for another challenge over at Sweet stampin', and this week our theme is Myth, magic or fantasy.

Now I happen to have twin nieces, who are into unicorns at the moment, so I have a pair of cards prepared with exactly those creatures on them.
I tried to keep them as similar as possible, only changing the colours to reflect each of their favourites.




Of course there's some sparkle too, on their horns and tails, because I'm sure there are laws stating unicorns must have sparkle. Or something like that...

Anyway, that was my offering, and my fellow Sweeties have some equally fantastical things prepared for you.

Hope you'll come and play along!

Have an awesomesauce weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is adorable hun. Those wee unicorns are perfect for this challenge. There's sure to be two very happy little ladies with these cards! Hope you're well hun and life is fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo