Followers

Friday 17 October 2014

More Pink!

Hi all,

Now I know I said I wouldn't be back until the morning with my Sweet Stampin' project, but it turns out I had a rather productive day, so have another card to share before then!

I'd been mulling over what to make for this month's Live & Love Crafts pink challenge, and added In the Pink's Spots and/or stripes into the mix. I also spotted The Ribbon Girl's Lovely lili challenge (just in time!), which is to add lace.
Add them all together and you get a shabby chic pink LOTV card. Or at least, you do if you're me! lol.

Here it is:


As you can see, I opted for stripes (I do love me some stripes, I do), although I guess if you really wanted to stretch the theme, the liquid pearls could be classed as spots, lol.

So there you go. Now I shall go and the next time you see me pop up here, will definitely be with my Sweet Stampin' post! ;-)

Sweet dreams!

Sammy-x

8 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, such a pretty image and lovely deep pinks.
Pauline
x

Susan Hogan said...

Full of loveliness!

Sarah said...

So pretty Sammy xx

Jacee said...

This is a pretty one Sammy, I love the papers.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Sweet card with a cute image and great design. Thanks for linking up to LLC's PINK challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Christine L said...

As you may guess, more pink is totally fine by me!! I'm loving this little lady and what you've done with her Sammy!

Hugs
Christine x

Corine said...

You carde is beautiful. I like you papers

Cibele Glazer said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at In the Pink this week.