Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

Say it with Flowers - Sweet Stampin' DT

Good morning all!

It's Saturday, which of course means a new challenge over at Sweet stampin', and this week the theme is Say it with Flowers. this was rather good timing, as I wanted to decorate a binder for my LOTV flower stamps.

I decided to use an as yet unused sunflower stamp, and teamed it up with some gorgeous G45 French Country papers, matted with core'dinations card.



A Hessian ribbon, some flowers and butterflies, and a die-cut corner as embellishments to finish it off.


Isn't that paper just gorgeous?

So, that's my flowers... There are plenty more to be found over on the challenge blog, and I'm sure you all want to come play along with this one, no? There's a £10 Ribbon Girl voucher up for grabs for the winner!

See you there!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty and useful too Sammy!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous paper and love the colours

Tracey T said...

This is fabulous. I've got this image (and one or two more) sitting there waiting to be used. Hangs head in shame. xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sammy! I'm guilty of buying the binders and not doing them yet lol but I will get around to doing them soon have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sammy, I love your gorgeous image and design.
Pauline
x

Skye said...

Gorgeous card. The image and DP go to gether wonderfully. Your colouring is beautiful

mixamatoasties said...

This is gorgeous Sammy! Really love it.

I have a girl who always asks for cards with sunflowers on for her mum (I'm sure the woman must be as sick of sunflowers as I am but this is a fab stamp!)

Susan xx