Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

I have a plan!

Yesterday's cards. Rather than saving them all up for a week or two and doing a mass-photo session, I'm going to try to keep on top of things a little more!

So here are the cards I made yesterday.

LotV image on a shaped card (hand-cut... Someone make my husband give in to the idea of buying a die-cutting machine! lol). finished off with cheese cloth, a doily and flowers


Papermania Henbury Lane card.

Travel card (yes, yet another one. And no-one I know ever goes anywhere, so probably the most useless type to make! lol.). The map paper in the background is 7 Gypsies, the topper is Elegant Elements, and the washi tape is from the "All Aboard" range (Docrafts). The post card is a rub-on I think I found at "the Works", same goes for the Eiffel tower sticker...

This one was kinda fun to make. I just grabbed a load of blue stuff from my stash and off I went. Topper is Kanban, the papers are from the Wellington and the "Back to Basics" ranges.



That's it for today. Back tomorrow! 

Sammy-x

No comments: