Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Welcome!

Hi there. I am new to these here parts...

but I thought as an introduction, I'd share some of my creations with you...

First there's a birthday card I made for hubby:


I love these papers and toppers from Kanban so much!



Also love Helz Cuppleditch's designs, like the Riverbank Revels. They're so cute!


Thought I'd try a set of cards using the punches I have...


And yet more steampunk, this time including some of the chronology range


I have a thing for hessian too... :-)


And travel themes...



The below is a card I made for my twin nieces using the Princess fairytale range


Oh la la!


Papermania vintage notes...


Bit of everything...



This was so much fun to make! "card in a box"




Did I mention I like Steampunk?





And travel?







And then there's tea. Tea makes the world go round...



I have found a new love... Lili of the Valley. Best of all, their shop is only a few miles from where I live! :-D 



And the Gorjuss range is also one of my favourites.






There's a few of them... There will be more!  If anyone wants to know where any of the "ingredients" came from, just holler!

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sammy..Hugs Lozzy x