Followers

Monday 3 September 2018

Keeping it neutral - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and our theme this week is Keeping it neutral. So we'd love to see you use neutral colours on your creations.

I used my neutral colours, as well as a LotV stamp, to make a retirement card for my dad.


Apparently though, rather than relaxing, he's been kept extra busy by my mum with jobs around the B&B instead...

Your turn. we're looking forward to seeing what neutral creations you come up with.

I'll be back in an hour with a couple more posts, but until then, have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is gorgeous hunny! I so thought I'd commented on this already, but can't see my message. So you're getting double love baby! Awesome wood panel paper and gorgeous image for this creation! Love everything about this. Hugs, Wends xoxo