Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Balloons or bunting - Sweet Stampin'

Morning everyone,

Hopefully blogger will play nice and actually post my scheduled post this time, as at the time this is supposed to go live, we will be busy playing Tetris with our car to fit our daughter's stuff in as we pack her off to uni! It's gonna be so quiet around here! But we will miss her loads.

It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and it's a fun one this week! We're looking for creations featuring Balloons or Bunting. (and stamping too, naturally!)


I had some trouble choosing, so I went with one of each!


I went for two completely different styles. My balloon card is a messy, inky, grungy fun card, and the bunting one - as you can see - lacy and girly and pretty pastel colours.


Loving the Polkadoodles stamp I used on the second card. I have a weakness for tea-themed stuff (and, of course, tea, lol), so this one was was absolutely coming home with me!

That's it from me, but my fellow Sweeties have some more lovely things waiting for you over on the blog.
Hope you'll come and play with us this week!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Aww, Sammy...I remember the day we took my daughter (and her mountain of belongings!) off to Uni, it was difficult for me to leave her there...but she had the most amazing time and loved every minute! Hope your daughter enjoys it as much.
2 gorgeous cards today, very different styles...both fabulous!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You are amazing Sammy! I can't believe you made two! Go you chicka! Love the balloon creation, that's a very cool Tim Holtz stamp and teh sweet wee bunting creation is so girlie and gorgeous. Love them both in their very different ways. Brilliant!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

P.S. just read the Uni bit! Hope she's settling in well! What a tough but wonderful day that will have been xoxo

Darnell said...

These are both great, Sammy! I love the mixed media look of your balloon design in awesome colors and your vintage bunting birthday girl with the elegant touch of lace! Wow, sending the baby to Uni is a huge milestone! You will get used to having her gone and then she'll come home for a holiday and you'll get used to having her home and then she'll leave again and you'll get used to having her gone and then she'll be home for the summer ... it's a regular roller-coaster ride!! I wish her all the best!! Hugs, Darnell