Followers

Saturday 18 August 2018

Sports - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and the timing for this week's theme - sports - couldn't have been better, as it was my rugby playing brother's birthday this week.

I searched for a suitable stamp, and in doing so came across Splash Crafts, who do some really fab digis, including the great rugby themed one I used below.


The papers are Docrafts Wellington papers (my first ever paper pad!). I may have taken a liberty or two when colouring the rugby ball, as it is a 6-nations ball and should therefore be coloured in several colours. But I figured my brother would appreciate it more if I used the only colour that matters...  ;)

There are some amusing memories attached to my brother's rugby escapades. Such as the black eye he managed to acquire just in time for my wedding. You can imagine what my wedding pictures look like...

Over to you now. Why not make a card for that sporty person in your life? Black eyes totally optional. and if you're stuck for ideas, my fellow Sweeties have come up with some great ideas, and beautiful cards, so please go check them out.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh Sammy! You've made my day! I have been hunting for what happened to 'Just Inklined'! But I see here they must have rebranded or sold their images for use here. They have such lovely ones and I have so many, with nowhere to credit them to now they've closed their Just Inklined store. So this is brilliant! Love your fab card. That football paper is fab! Love the cobalt blue (I'm guessing that's referencing a team, but I'm clueless about such things! LOL) Awesome card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo