Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

Milk Coffee DT card - Fairytales

Hello all,

I have the pleasure of being able to officially post my first DT card for Milk Coffee, and this challenge is all about FAIRYTALES. So, this means princesses and fantastical magical creatures. Who doesn't love those?

I got this gorgeous image to play with, called "Fiona and cupcake".



I coloured her up to match the lovely Dovecraft "Princess Fairytale" papers I have, then fussy-cut her. Instead of placing her in the middle of the die-cut circle, I thought she looked cute off-centre.


I added lots of Stickles to the wings to make them sparkly and to the flowers in her hair too.
I stamped a Lillibet sentiment and finished off with some coloured gem dots .

Please do go see what my fellow DT have created. I promise they're all so very adorable!

Now it's your turn. Make us a card with a fairy or princess or other magical creature. You could win 3 images from the Milk Coffee shop!

Have a great day,

Sammy-x


7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Sammy. Love the pink & green colour combo! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! xx

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Sammy. I love the fussy cut image, sometimes it's nice to showcase the pretty papers too xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Sammy, lovely pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Super duper fabby card lol....love the image and geez I just worked out I have not entered one of their challenges for ages and have heaps of their images....may get time....xx
btw your comment made me chuckle..xx

Bridie said...

Lovely card, great colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Sue said...

Such an adorable card Sammy its gorgeous huggles Sue xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute Sammy! love the colors!