Followers

Monday 11 November 2013

Operation Tidy craft space...

Hi all,

Don't forget to enter my candy here

I've not been around much these past couple of days, as I've been busy trying to organise my desk (and floor! lol) in order to be able to make cards with less hassle trying to find stuff! I'm not getting anywhere fast, but hey... Had loads of fun organising all my ribbons today :-)

Anyways, I have a card.


I'm thinking it's all fairly self-explanatory... The pearls (originally white from Hobby House) were coloured with a Promarker to match, and the wings, centres of all the flowers and the butterflies on the sentiment are all covered in Stardust Stickles. It's actually super sparkly! Shame the photo hasn't picked it up :-( 
The edges of the paper and card have been inked with Walnut Stain distress ink.


Recipe:

Image - "Summer Garden Angel" - LOTV
Medium - Promarkers
Paper - "Bear necessities" - LOTV
Sentiment - LOTV


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Ribbon Girl - Lovely Lili - add sparkle
AUD sentiments - Feminine
I love Promarkers - All that glitters
The Hobby House - Pearls
Brown Sugar challenge - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Use glitter
Delightful challenges - All that glitters
Hobbycutz - Glitter and sparkle
Penny Black and more - Anything goes

Hope everyone is fantabulous today!

Be excellent to each other!

Sammy-x

22 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I love the cute image and pretty colours. The crystal heart looks so beautiful too.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Sammy, sweet image and lovely pastel papers - the inside looks fabulous as well.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, I like the adorable image,and the pearls.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi ya Sammy, this is just super cute and love the sparklies...
wonder how you arranged your ribbons, I find they are the ones I get in a mess the most...hints appreciated lol.xxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

super sweet image and love the details on it....

Sue said...

Beautiful card Sammy, I tidied my room last week, well I say tidied its still ongoing lol huggles Sue xxx

Qie said...

Beautiful and fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card and lovely alteration of the pearls, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Sarah said...

Super card Sammy, those papers are sooo pretty. Good Luck with the tidying, it's great making space for more crafty goodies!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, such gorgeous colours

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, the image and colours are really pretty. Hope you can join in at Bearly-Mine, be great to see you there. Im like you when you cant find anything you no its time to tidy but then cause iv tidied I still cant find anything as its been put away. Be great when you get your new room...Hugs Lozzy xx

Jane Savage said...

Stunning card, Sammy. Gorgeous papers and such a pretty image. Fab! xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful and fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A very pretty card I love the heart too! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week, good luck! Susan x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a stunning card. I love the image and all the sparkle (I know what you mean about the photo not showing the stardust stickles as well as real life). Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

lynne said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Pat K said...

Very beautiful card with a sweet image. Love how you've matched the pearls. Thanks for joining us at TPC this week. hugs, Pat K x

Mervi said...

So lovely card, beautiful image and colours.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

Debs said...

Adorable card - beautiful image and pretty soft colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at the Hobby House this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, thanks for entering the hobbycutz challenge x

Anonymous said...

very cute! i love the papers, matching pearls and sweet image. thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

Julie said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie T