Followers

Thursday 21 November 2013

Candy winner!

Hi all,

Just stopping in quickly to announce my candy winner, before getting organised for my son's birthday celebrations!

I asked Mr. Random.org to help me, and he picked:


Sarah, that's you hun! Congrats! Email me your addy, and James will accompany some other goodies to you very soon! x

Wish I could send a James to everyone! However... as it's my little man's birthday today, I think he would get a kick out of letting someone else have a present too, so when he gets home, I will let him draw a number out of the hat (literally!), and whomever he picks will also receive a surprise something.

For everyone that didn't win, fear not... I'll be at the LOTV shop next week (just in time for the new release!) and will pick up another something to give away while I'm there.

Once again, thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments you leave and the beautiful works of art you share. Got to dash now, but I'll come visit you all at your bloggy homes soon!

Hugs,

Sammy-x


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Zippidy Doo Dah Sammy!!! Huge thanks to you and Mr Randon whatsit. It was so kind of you to offer a James stamp that I don't own (!), the others will be delighted to welcome him to Dorset. Thanks soooo much again and I hope the Birthday celebration goes really well!! xx

Sue said...

Congrats Sarah LOL well deserved winner xxx huggles

Eemeli said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and please give your little man a Birthday hug from Finland :)