Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2023

New Beginnings - The Paper Shelter

 Morning all,

It's time for the first challenge of the year over at The Paper Shelter, and the theme is, aptly, New Beginnings

Instead of reaching for the new baby images like I always do, I thought I'd go for a "new home" card instead, and I chose the fab Mushroom Castle, and decided it would be fun to colour them in greyscale, and have the central house in colour to make it pop.

I'm very pleased with how it turned out.


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Lena said...

Oh, I just love your card design with the pop of colour in the center. Sooo pretty! I'm so glad that I joined this team :-) Such a bunch of very talented ladies!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs ~ Lena DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

Welcome back Sammy! Oh my word, this is so good! What a great way to colour your image to get the 'new home' to pop! Love the red border and showcase design.