Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Let it be spring - The Paper Shelter

 Morning everyone,

New challenge time at The Paper Shelter, and this week's theme is Let it be spring

Let's hope it comes with an improvement of the weather too. I'm certainly looking forward to being able to sit and read outside, just like the girl in the fab Enjoy the Spring digi that I decided to use for my card today.


I'm also quite jealous of her fabulous hat!

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

 

2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I'm a little jealous of her outfit too! Gorgeous colours for a Spring card, Sammy, and a fabulous image choice!

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Sammy! I love the cheerful and warm colours on your card. Beautifully done! Hugs, Lori xx