Followers

Saturday 6 November 2021

Use red - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all!

There's a new challenge starting at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're asking you to use red on your creations.

I thought that was a great excuse to get started on my Christmas cards!


I had loads of fun stamping, colouring and fussy-cutting the carriages to make a toy train for Santa! I also really love the striped ribbon, which has a permanent home in my Christmas crafts box, as it's perfect for using on festive cards!

It was also rather fun to make a DL card, which is something I never do. It's so easy to fall into making the same size/shape over and over again, so doing something different definitely helps keep things fun!

Now it's over to you guys! Go see what lovely read creations my fellow Sweeties have put together for you over on the blog, then come and play along!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So adorable Sammy! Love this fabby creation! Been thinking of you and hoping all is going well. Sending big hugs as we enter the silly season, Wends xoxo