Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Let it be spring! - The Paper Shelter

Morning all,

It's new challenge time over at The Paper Shelter, and this week's theme is Let it be Spring! Well, I don't know about you guys, but after all the snow and rain this winter, I for one am definitely ready for some nicer weather!

So I chose the super cute Ellie for my card, and paired her with some pretty pink and greens and pretty spring flowers.



For probably the first time ever, I'm actually really enjoying the colour lime green. normally it's not one of my favourites, but it's so fresh and cheerful, I'm finding it a real mood-lifter right now!


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy wow I love what youve done with this image, and its so beautifully coloured and the layout is just stunning. hug sShirleyxxxxx

MaryN said...

What a delightful card you have created!!! I love this sweet Ellie!
I like how you made her eyes pop by matching with the outfit! <3!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, the cuteness! Fab paper combo and how sweet is this wee fairy?!! LOVE this sweet card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo