Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2020

A Christmas card - The Paper Shelter


Good morning folks!

It's new challenge time again over at The Paper Shelter, and we have a very useful theme this week, namely christmas cards!
Now I don't know about you guys, but I had a bit of a panic moment last week when I realised I only had 4 Christmas cards made! Two days and a burst of industriousness later, and I now have 15. Still not even close to enough, but I feel a little better now, lol.

So if you're in the same boat, this week's theme will be a particularly useful one. I used the fab Yep, I have my methods digi, which definitely makes me smile.




 Now I suppose I'd better get on with making a few more. Christmas isn't far off now!


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy your card is such a fun one and I love how youve coloured it to, love the background and layout as well, its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx