Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Summer Holiday Challenge - The Paper Shelter

Good morning all!

It's time for our Summer Holiday Challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This challenge is a 4 week challenge, so you'll have plenty of time to join in!

When I think of summer holidays, I think of the seaside, so I used the gorgeous Summery digi, and made this card:


I used some seaside papers and die cuts, and coloured her to match. Tell you what... I'd love to be at the seaside right now, but with things as they are, our holiday to Filey was unfortunately cancelled. Fingers crossed we'll get to go away next year instead!

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy, I wonder how many people will get to go on a holiday like this it seems to difficult to take any time of them at the moment. I love your colouring its just stunning. I want to wish you a enjoyable break and to thank you for assisting me in this Summer Break Challenge. See you after the break. hugs to you Shirleyxxxxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is so gorgeous hun, I can feel the summer breeze! Perfect elements and gorgeous image! Hugs, Wends xoxo