Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Let it be spring! - The Paper Shelter

Morning all,

It's time again for a new challenge over at The Paper shelter, and this week's theme is Let it be spring! I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for warmer temperatures and a little less rain and snow too if at all possible!

For my cards, I used the fabulous Spring Enchantment digi, and some pretty spring papers.


You know, it's cheering me up already!

So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).



Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sammy, dont you want to just skip into Spring like this image, I love how youve coloured her with the card layout and bps are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.