Followers

Saturday 29 February 2020

Take a leap - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' today, and we took inspiration from the date, so the theme is take a leap.

So you could use people/creatures that jump, or marriage proposals, or even things that happen every 4 years (I didn't think of the world Cup/ Euro footie until after I'd made mine already, lol.)

I used the fabulous The Time of my Life digi from The Paper Shelter for my card, and there's definitely a leap involved in "the lift"! (and yes, I do have the urge to go dig out my Dirty Dancing DVD now, lol)


Over to you guys! Should you need a little more inspiration, my fellow Sweeties have a whole range of interpretations on the theme ready and waiting for you, so why not go check them out?

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

No comments: