Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

February Challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Hi all,

February, finally. Is it just me, or was January a pretty awful month? Losing both my favourite musician and my favourite actor in the same week hit pretty hard, so here's hoping that the new month puts a stop to all the bad news!

Good news however, for all you altered art lovers, as the start of the month of course brings a new challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit. As always, it's anything altered art goes.

This month, I had a play with a canvas, and the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps I'd been itching to get creating with. This is the result:




I just love how it turned out!

And if you pop along to the blog on the 15th, I'll be posting up a tutorial.

In the meantime, don't forget to go take a peek at what my fellow teamies have been up to, and please do come and play with us!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

9 comments:

brenda said...

January is always one of those months that just seems to drag and like you I am always pleased to see it go, it's probably the hope of Spring being not too fat away.

Great card today Sammy, I so need those funky birds and was intent on getting them at the show yesterday but not a set to be seen.

B x

Sandra Wright. said...

I so love this Sammy...looking forward to seeing your tutorial...xx

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Sammy, lovely colours and the crazy birds always make me smile.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous creation, love it.

Kath x

Jane Savage said...

A masterpiece, Sammy! Scrumdiddlyumptious! xxx

Christine L said...

Loving these crazy birds Sammy......... and your wonderful creation using them!

Big hugs
Christine x

KT Fit Kitty said...

These Crazy Birds always make me smile! I was happy to see that Tim came out with Crazy Cats - they are on my wish list haha! Your canvas is gorgeous! Love the backgrounds on the tags behind the birds! Beautifully done!

Pamellia said...

Oh wow Sammy, this is just fabulous!! You really made a wonderful art piece using those crazy birds! I love how you did the three panels so each has their own focal piece, totally works! Just so much fun and still wonderfully vintage! hugs :)

samantha wade said...

Hi, love your project, so good must have a play with those birds.x