Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Back from GNPE!

Well, I just arrived back from Harrogate, and putall my shinies onto the kitchen table to take a peek at everything...

I think I left some stuff for other people, but I'm not 100% sure about that! lol.
I also just about cleared out the MDF man!


Loads of MDF and Chipboard stuff for altering, a few dies, bling and flowers. And some Whimsy stamps (including Kenny K) for £1.50 each!
Of course there is paper aplenty (couldn't quite resist visiting the lotv stand, even though I'd told myself to wait for the open day!
I've also LOADS of card to be getting on with, and have some ultra thick embossing enamel to have a play with too.
I did really want to get some spray inks too, to have a go with, but couldn't find any!

The place was packed! It was in a smaller hall this time, which meant things were somewhat cramped for all concerned, and my poor toes are glad we're home now and they won't be trodden on anymore, lol.

So many new pretties to play with, I don't know where to start!

Oh, and when I logged in this morning, I saw I have over 10k pageviews! Yay!

Hope your day is an awesome one!

Sammy-x

14 comments:

Josie said...

Congratulations on the 10k and that huge new pile of goodies - Looking forward to seeing what amazing creations you make with it all!

Sue said...

Congrats on the 10k Sammy! I can't wait to get to the NEC next Friday!!! lol love all your fab stuff hope you have fun playing...huggles Sue xxxx

Jane Savage said...

Good grief, woman, did you leave anything for anyone else!!! :D
Fab haul, the housework would definitely be taking a back seat until I had made a serious dent in it all!
Huge congrats on you 10k views! xx

Sarah said...

How the heck did you manage to sneak that lot in!? I get a cursory tut if a paper pad shaped envelope comes through the letter box!! Looks like you are going to be a busy bunny indeed!! xx

Tracey T said...

Looks like you had fun today! Enjoy using your new stash and many congrats on your 10k! Hugs, Tracey x

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh now that's what I call a crafty stash! Have fun!

Unknown said...

WOW AWESOMW XX

Crafty Judith said...

Hiya Sammy hun well you found quite a stash - enjoy x

Mary J said...

Oh Sammy, I am so jealous!!! I wouldn't know where to start with all those goodies!!!!

Kat W said...

Oh my word, you have a lot of shinies here, I'm just a little jealous but hope you have lots of fun playing with it all!
Hugs, Kat x

Darnell said...

Well, I certainly feel better about my haul at last week's Expo now that I've seen what you've acquired, Sammy! I feel positively frugal, lol!! Have fun with it all and have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

downrightcrafty said...

jealous I am saving up for Doncaster racecourse
hugs Kate xx

Wynn said...

Wow Sammy Harrogate!! I love it there and a must visit place when I to take a trip to the UK. All those goodies too!!! What a lucky and foot sore bunny are you!! Wynn xx

Sam K said...

Omg, that is one large stash lol...You must be very excited to get playing...I'm jealous...hehe...hugs xx