Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

Shades of the same colour - CraftyHands DT

Hi all!

It's time for a new challenge over at CraftyHands, and the theme is "Shades of the same colour".

I bet you all know exactly what you're going to see next... Did you think LOTV in shades of brown? You'd be right, lol.


The image is of course one of the mini masterpieces, and the papers are Prima and a piece cut from a calendar that came with a craft mag last year! Flowers of course from WOC, and ribbons and pearls from my stash.

I do love the monochrome theme, and one of these days I might even go with a different colour... maybe! lol.

Now, if you hop on over to the CraftyHands blog, you can check out the rest of the teamie's creations, and then enter something of your own. You may even win this prize:


Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Sammy-x

13 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh Sammy, I just love this! The LO is fab, the ribbon is so pretty and I love how you arranged the flowers!

Sarah said...

This is ever so sweet Sammy, lovely layout too xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Sammy, Such a delightful image and I love the soft brown colours and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, such a brilliant design and beautiful details.
Pauline
x

Jane Savage said...

Full of chocolaty goodness, Sammy. Looks good enough to eat! :)xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your monochrome card... love the chocolate colors....

Irish Cherokee said...

Well done. Great image coloring.

Sandra Wright. said...

This really is such a beautiful card ...love the layout and the fabby embellishing xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, love it.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Sammy, This is so gorgeous, I hope you are well.
Kevin xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Sammy, I adore the muted colour palette and your colouring is gorgeous. I would also like to thank you for stopping by the Creative Expressions page and leaving a comment on my projects. Thank you so very much. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

Kat W said...

I have to admit sepia is the first colour I think of for monochrome and your card has such a fab vintage feel. This was one of my very first LOTV stamps and is still one of my faves...maybe because I LURVE a nice coffee...yes, I have decided that's a coffee pot not a teapot!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
Big hugs, Kat xx

Susan Hogan said...

Love it - and love the recycling too! Great card and beautifully tinted and colored and smooched and sponged and colored!