Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Kids in costume!

Couldn't resist the posting, lol.

virtual cookie for anyone who can guess where the costumes are from! ;-)



Are you my mummy..?



So kids, what did you get for Halloween?

Kids:    ... Diabetes...



And we still have a ridiculous amount left ourselves. Likely we'll not get many anymore now, but hey, at least it means we'll have plenty of treats for my son to take to school for his birthday in a couple of weeks.

Have a fab one everyone!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

looks like a visit from The Doctor! grins! that episode creeped me out big time!
what a great haul on the candy!

Sammy said...

Cookie for you! :-)
Now comes the difficult job of trying to ration it all...

Jennifer Scull said...

yum yum yum..... what a tasty cookie! hope y'all are enjoying the candy!

please stop by my blog for some fun news! :)

Darnell said...

Thanks for sharing the fun photos, Sammy! They are happy kids and you can't ask for more than that! Well, perhaps a good dentist, but let's not spoil the moment!

Thanks, too, for the info on the color of Santa's suit! I think I'll edit my post and tell everyone!! Hugs, Darnell

Tindaloo said...

awesome costumes! one of my fave doctor who episodes ~ especially 'cause of capt. Jack ♥ :)