Followers

Saturday 2 November 2019

Celebrations/bonfire night - Sweet stampin'

Hello all,

There's a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this week we're celebrating Bonfire night! So sparkles, fireworks, bonfires and all those fun things. Of course, if you find the theme too tricky, you can go for the celebrations theme instead!

It was bonfires for me, as I thought this brilliant image from The Paper Shelter was perfect for a dinner invitation I was making!



I mean seriously... How brilliant is that image!? It really made me LOL!

I hope you will join us this week, and don't forget the penny for the Guy... ;)

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, I JUST LOVE your take on this challenge Sammy. So fun hun. Fabulous colouring. Hugs, Wends xoxo