Followers

Saturday 16 November 2019

Bright and beautiful - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Yes, it's that time again! New challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and this week we'd like your creations to be Bright and Beautiful!

Well, it took the theme very literally this week, so when I say bright, I mean get your sunglasses ready folks!



Don't say I didn't warn you! lol.

I paired the image from The Paper Shelter with some papers from Trimcraft, and dug out some of my very brightest Promarkers.

Now it's over to you! Come and share your bright creations with us (ok, they don't have to be quite as bright as this!), we'd love for you to come and play along!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such joyful pops of colour Sammy! Love this adorable scene, how happy does she look?! So perfect for our Bright & Beautiful challenge hun, love what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo